SOUL SERVICES NIGERIA
Posted 1 year ago
We are a high-level nightclub in VI, Lagos; looking for an organized, experienced store keeper to be responsible for all stock and store management.
To be successful as a store keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with other members of the staff and also be able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and work with all the other company staff.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and store activities.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great with Maths and Microsoft Office.
|Salary||Attractive & Negotiable|