SOUL SERVICES NIGERIA
We are a reputable high-end Nightclub located in VI, Lagos; looking for a Barback to support our Bartenders and the rest of our staff. You’ll assist with bar opening and closing procedures and perform various behind-the-bar tasks, such as restocking the bar and preparing garnishes.
If you’re interested in kickstarting or growing your career in the hospitality industry, this is a great opportunity to get first-hand experience of how a bar operates. Ultimately, you’ll help ensure that our guests get an excellent customer service and enjoy their time at our bar.
Note that, to be considered for this role, you should be legally authorized to work in a bar where alcoholic beverages are served and consumed. You should also be open to work in shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Tidy up tables, counters and other bar areas
- Collect empty glasses and bottles
- Restock the bar with straws, coasters and napkins
- Prepare mixers, juices and cocktail garnishes
- Replenish peanuts and fruits
- Change out beer kegs and replace liquor bottles
- Remove trash and wipe down drink spills
- Refill ice bins
- Clean rags throughout the shift
- Assist the Bartenders during rush hours
- Minimum age to serve alcohol
- Ability to speak fluent English, Read and Communicate professionally
- Interest in the hospitality industry; previous entry-level experience in a bar or restaurant is not mandatory, but will be considered a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess great Team spirit
- Basic knowledge of bar menu items and recipes (different types of beers and mixed drinks)
- Physical ability to lift beer kegs, hold trays of bottles and glassware and stand during the shift
- Flexibility to work during evenings, weekends and public holidays
- High school diploma; or any certification in mixology or hospitality is optional but is a plus
|Salary||Attractive & Negotiable|